Friday, December 31, 2010

Indianapolis Photographer - A year in the life

I am so excited about how far Erica Salmon Photography has come this year!  And I can’t wait to see how we end 2011.  I do have a few things in mind . . . more on that in another post . . .
WOW!  I started this year with a splitting headache, shooting only on location, and trying to stuff all of my camera equipment into a dresser in the entryway or my laundry room.  I’m ending the year generally healthy, with a new house that includes a camera room, a gallery / presentation room with a projector, and some super big closets that I am still cramming full of photography equipment.  I’ve earned a few merits towards my Master’s Degree in Photography while attending the Winonna School of Photography over the summer as well as some of Professional Photographers of America Super Monday Events.  I’ve upgraded a lot of my equipment and purchased lots of new fun and useful gadgets.  Most importantly, I’ve had the opportunity to meet lots of new people and help them to preserve some amazing images!







I owe my success to my family, the education organizations I belong to, my lab Burrell Coulour Imaging, and of course, my amazing customers!  I have so enjoyed getting a glimpse into the lives of so many of you.  It is a lot of fun to be there for those important moments in people’s lives.  To see a couple so in love at their engagement session and then get to be there for the wedding, a beautiful pregnant momma at a maternity session and then a brand new tiny baby a few weeks later at the newborn session, and of course all those little kiddos growing and changing so quickly.  I truly feel honored to be charged with preserving those memories.

Please be sure to sign up for our newsletter to keep on top of all the specials and events coming up at Erica Salmon Photography.  And remember, my most important marketing tool is my satisfied customers – If you hear of someone who needs a photographer – Please, let them know about Erica Salmon Photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment