Sunday, January 16, 2011

Professsional Maternity Portraits - Deanna Williams

I had a lot of fun at this portrait session with Deanna.  Check out those shoes!  Can't wait for her little one arrive.  I am so excited that she signed up for our Grow With Me Baby Plan!  I get to see that little girl 5 times next year to record all those changes and milestones from her first year.  This is really what I love about my job.  Recording images just once for a family is great, but it is 100 times better when I get to see how they grow and change over the years.  I've said it before, but it really is an honor to be charged with preserving those fleeting moments!  I am really looking forward to the day when I can photograph a wedding for little girl that came to Erica Salmon Photography for her very first newborn portraits.  That will be a milestone in my career!

Please don't forget to check our Super Saturday Event coming up on January 29th. It should be a lot of fun, plus you get some updated portraits and the opportunity to support a good cause!



No comments:

Post a Comment