Monday, August 10, 2009

I have a blog? Weird . . . never thought it would happen, but now I think it's kind of cool. I'm so excited that I also have my very own brand new web page. EricaSalmonPhotography.com (That is the reason for this shiny new blog)


So, what's on my mind at the moment? Taking wedding photographs in Indianapolis!! Haha. Seriously, it's fair season. That's what I'm up to! I made my third trip to the fair today in blazing hot weather. For the record, if I have two sleeping children in my stroller, it is not at all necessary to stand 3 feet away from their sensitive little ears and shout "Look at that, how cute, you have two tired out kiddos in there." Really, you don't need to that, I already know.


The big fair news for me is that I entered the photography competition for the first time this year. All three of my pictures were hung and I WON - BEST OF SHOW (black and white picture of a child) for my picture of Ellie with her "scrub dub baby." Here is the big winner.




Award Winning Photo



And the other two entries:





That's it for now . . .




















No comments:

Post a Comment