Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

I am really looking forward to attending the Beauty and the Beast photography seminar in Indianapolis next Monday. It is right up my ally for "the things I need to learn." It's all about posing for weddings and lighting. Lighting is one of my biggest challenges right now. I get some great shots on an overcast day! If I'm going to be successful, I'm going to have to do better than that! I am going to have some money to invest and I need to know what to buy and how to use it. Time and money are pretty scarce these days. (That's just me right?)


I'm excited to have stumbled across this giveaway for free entry into the seminar! Not only that, but there are some really cool videos on just the subjects that I am so interested in. I'm sure I will be spending a lot of time on your site Mark! 

Portrait of a Beauty-1 So, here is my entry into the contest. She is a beauty. This is short notice (I am doing this on my lunch hour at my "day job," but wanted to get something in quick because I know I am past the deadline). I wish I had time to do something a little more creative. I also couldn't resist the second picture of the bride and the horse. Beauty, Beast, you know. Even if I don't win, I am really glad to have found your site. I am HUNGRY for information on lighting and equipment. I hope I will make it to the seminar. Thanks for taking the time to consider me!




Picture of Beauty and a Beast-1

No comments:

Post a Comment